Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

A951.07 An error has occured

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 16073

Replies 5

Hi,

There is an "A951.07 An error has occured" message comes up after my dad submitted the mobile security code when he was trying to login to the MyGov account.

The full message as below:

A951.07 An error has occured

The ATO system has encountered any unexpected error while processing your request. Try again.

Could someone please provide the solution.

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @QW106829,

Welcome to our Community!

This error can occur when trying to login to myGov via our website. Try to login directly via the myGov website rather than via our website.

Let us know how you go.

Thanks, JodieH.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @QW106829,

Welcome to our Community!

This error can occur when trying to login to myGov via our website. Try to login directly via the myGov website rather than via our website.

Let us know how you go.

Thanks, JodieH.

Highlighted

Replies 1

@JodieH Logging in directly via the myGov website rather than via the ATO website worked for me.Heart

I'd love to see this issue fixed as it's been causing myself and my business problems for several years. I've spent several hours on this issue with the ATO technical support team - who are most helpful Smiley Very Happy - yet it's an ongoing issue.

(I'm a systems developer in the IT Support industry myself.)

AK

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @0_0ak

Totally understand it is frustrating. For now the advice remains the same however but it is duly noted.

Cheers MarkA

Highlighted

Replies 1

Hi Jodie, 

No, logging in through MY Gov gives the same error.

I was trying to help a friend to link the ATO to his MY gov, and we phoned the ATO to assist.  We were given linking numbers, which have both failed, and we are still getting the same error when trying to link the ATO to MY gov.

The friend will now have to pay a tax agent to lodge his very simple tax return, as it is too difficult to manage.

Are there any other solutions?

Linda

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Lstaa,

If you're still encountering the issue, try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Clear the browser cache and cookies.
  • Try another browser
  • Try another internet connection
  • Try another device

At least one of these should get you going again! Please be aware any linking codes we provide are only valid for 24 hours, so you'll need to obtain a new one.