Announcements
If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us until 5 June and we can help you get it submitted.

ATO Community

Balance issue

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 634

Replies 2

Hello,
I owe ATO about $715, I have already paid them through mygov and payment was successful, but when I log in again I see the same balance that I owe!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Dalal12,

Welcome to our Community!

Generally speaking, depending on the payment option you used it can take 2-3 business days for payments to process and show on your account, so keep an eye on your myGov account for any updates.

If the payment isn't showing after a week, you should phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. You can find general information about how to pay and payment options on our website.

Thanks, JodieH.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Taxicorn

Replies 0

It may be slow updating the system.

Best to call the ATO and query the debt on 13 28 61.

Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Dalal12,

Welcome to our Community!

Generally speaking, depending on the payment option you used it can take 2-3 business days for payments to process and show on your account, so keep an eye on your myGov account for any updates.

If the payment isn't showing after a week, you should phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. You can find general information about how to pay and payment options on our website.

Thanks, JodieH.