Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Deductible super contribution in myTax online

Views 463

Replies 3

Where can I enter personal superannuation contributions in myTax online?

Many thanks, B.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @BertS,

If you are claiming a deduction for personal super contributions on your return, you would enter this information at D12 (paper return). If you are completing myTax online select deductions, other deductions then personal super deductions.

You would need to notify your fund with a Notice of intent to claim a personal super deduction in the first instance and receive an acknowledgement notice from your fund before lodging your return.

I hope this helps.

3 REPLIES 3

Replies 0

All ok problem sorted.

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @BertS,

If you are claiming a deduction for personal super contributions on your return, you would enter this information at D12 (paper return). If you are completing myTax online select deductions, other deductions then personal super deductions.

You would need to notify your fund with a Notice of intent to claim a personal super deduction in the first instance and receive an acknowledgement notice from your fund before lodging your return.

I hope this helps.

Replies 0

Many thanks, finally found it. All sorted now.