Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Employment history via tax returns

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 583

Replies 1

Hi,

I live in Italy and need to obtain my complete working history in Australia, which go back to about 1980 to 1990 and 2008 to 2016. Would I be able to receive a copy of my past tax returns from 1980 to 1990?

Thank for your help.

Vince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Vinny,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide you with general information here and as we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, we can't access your account.

If you'd like to request copies of previously lodged income tax returns, you can contact us from overseas on +61 2 6216 1111 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday and let the operator know you're calling from overseas to request a call back.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Vinny,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide you with general information here and as we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum, we can't access your account.

If you'd like to request copies of previously lodged income tax returns, you can contact us from overseas on +61 2 6216 1111 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday and let the operator know you're calling from overseas to request a call back.

Thanks, JodieH.