Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Error when entering address?

Highlighted

Views 131

Replies 1

When on the 'Prepare Tax Return' Page and entering business income and expenses, as soon as I enter my business address, I get an error message telling me to come back later. It seems to be a bug of some sorts? - Does anyone have the same experience? It only occurs when the site tries to sync the address I entered with their database of addresses.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @koretobo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Do you know if the Australian Business Register (ABR) has the same address details. Our systems may not align with the address you are entering. If you access the business portal you can check and update there. If you cannot resolve the issue contact us and we can check ABR and update your details over the phone. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

Jodie2. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @koretobo,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Do you know if the Australian Business Register (ABR) has the same address details. Our systems may not align with the address you are entering. If you access the business portal you can check and update there. If you cannot resolve the issue contact us and we can check ABR and update your details over the phone. 

Hope this helps. 

Regards,

Jodie2.