Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Food delivery business tax information

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 688

Replies 1

Hi, I am planning to start food delivery app where homemade food be delivered to customers by delivery riders just like UberEats but the source of food would be from homes (not mine ofcourse). Therefore, I am looking for specific legal obligations, applicable taxes and registrations I'd need for this business to run hassle free. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @ziaq45,

We can help you find general information on tax here on Community - for example, you might find the following guides useful when setting up your business:

Other Community members may be able to provide general information or share their experiences in the sharing economy or starting their own small business.

There are a number of legal, health, insurance and regulatory issues you may need to consider as part of your plans. You may like to consider hiring the services of a registered tax practitioner or legal practitioner to ensure you meet all these requirements.

Thanks.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @ziaq45,

We can help you find general information on tax here on Community - for example, you might find the following guides useful when setting up your business:

Other Community members may be able to provide general information or share their experiences in the sharing economy or starting their own small business.

There are a number of legal, health, insurance and regulatory issues you may need to consider as part of your plans. You may like to consider hiring the services of a registered tax practitioner or legal practitioner to ensure you meet all these requirements.

Thanks.