Announcements
We're doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode every now and then while we do this. Don't worry! You'll still be able to search the site to find your answers

ATO Community

I forgot my super found name

Views 130

Replies 1

My employer accidentally transferred my wage to super account and I was told I need to contact my super fund.

I don't know where to begin. I can't find my super found name..

Should I start with a bank?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Lorrem,

If you have a myGov account with the ATO linked you may find your superannuation fund name there.

Otherwise your employer should have that information on file and can provide you with that information.

If you have no success with the options provided above then you can contact us on the number listed under Superannuation enquiries for further assistance.

Links

Contact us

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Lorrem,

If you have a myGov account with the ATO linked you may find your superannuation fund name there.

Otherwise your employer should have that information on file and can provide you with that information.

If you have no success with the options provided above then you can contact us on the number listed under Superannuation enquiries for further assistance.

Links

Contact us