Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Lodging on myGov

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 1325

Replies 1

Hi,

Will I still be able to lodge my tax return on myGov after 31 October 2017? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Guest contributor

Replies 0

Hi @alaws,

Thanks for your question!

We strongly recommend you submit your tax return on time to avoid possible penalties for failing to lodge on time

Currently myTax allows the lodgement of prior year returns from the 2013 financial year onwards.  At this time we cannot confirm whether this practice will continue for late lodgements for the 2017 returns.

If you're having difficulty, we can help. Phone us as soon as possible before the due date and we will work with you to find a solution.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Guest contributor

Replies 0

Hi @alaws,

Thanks for your question!

We strongly recommend you submit your tax return on time to avoid possible penalties for failing to lodge on time

Currently myTax allows the lodgement of prior year returns from the 2013 financial year onwards.  At this time we cannot confirm whether this practice will continue for late lodgements for the 2017 returns.

If you're having difficulty, we can help. Phone us as soon as possible before the due date and we will work with you to find a solution.

Thanks.