ATO Community

New address

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 332

Replies 1

Hey there , I am confused as to what I should do or who I contact about my recent amended tax return it was sent out in cheque (due to not having my financial intuitions details on my ATO page) but to my old address of where I use to live.
Can someone please provide me with the right contact please
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aisha1996,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account.

If you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services, you can log in online to check the progress of your amendment and update your address details. However, if a refund has been issued by cheque we'd recommend phoning us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN and any other tax documents with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.  

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aisha1996,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account.

If you have a myGov account linked to ATO online services, you can log in online to check the progress of your amendment and update your address details. However, if a refund has been issued by cheque we'd recommend phoning us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN and any other tax documents with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account.

Thanks, JodieH.  

Top Solution Authors