Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Not able to log in myTax

Highlighted

Views 337

Replies 9

Hi All
I have problem to log in myTax That error follow. (Not myGov)
Error A932.06 - Unable to verify
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is unable to verify your identity.
If you believe your details are correct phone the ATO on 13 28 61 , then press 5

I have called 3 times then finally got someone does understand issue. ( but he does not have a solution)
Main problem is not many phone operator at the ATO does not recognise issue. so I need call many times to get someone understand issue. This is depending on the luck who to talk. This is ridiculous. And I don’t feel safe I have to tell my personal details so many times.

However he told me my details are all correct but unknown reason to lock my account.
He told me to write a letter to remove the security lock. So I did that he’s suggested but no response happening.
Can someone ATO able to help me please.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @NHR,

Thank you for your reply. If the error is still occurring then ID doc's you are using cannot be verified. This usually means the information on our end is different from what you are using. We do not have access to client accounts through our forum. You will need to contact us for assistance. We can provide your Income Statement information over the phone once we verify you. Alternately we can provide you with a linking code to access ATO and myTax. You may be able to ask your employer for your end of financial year figures.  

Staff are working extended hours so you may call M-F 8am -10pm and on the weekend 10am-4pm in your local state.

Hope you and your family are keeping safe and well during these trying times.

Regards,

Jodie2.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 8

Hi @NHR 

Sorry to hear your having trouble linking!

That error means that we are unable to verify your identity. When linking the ATO to your myGov account there is an issue with your account. You need to ensure that your details are correct so please check that your myGov has your correct name and date of birth. In order to resolve this issue you will need to contact us. This is a common error and we will be able to assist you, when you contact us please tell the operative what error code occurs.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Replies 7

Hi Yiana
Thanks for get back to me

But my issue is not linking
I was able to link and all details are correct
and match with myGov and all correct. (Has been confirmed with your operator. )
Error code is
A951.22 - Unable to verify your identity

And phone call could not solve the issue. I have been trying over and over so please tell me where to call and how to fix the issue
Thank you
Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 6

Hi @NHR,

Thank you for your reply. You advised you can log into myGov. Thereafter you have the option to link to a number of Government services including ATO. The error you are experiencing is in relation to verifying your identity to link to the ATO. You may attempt using the myGov Code generator app. Alternately you will need to contact us for assistance. We are unable to access client accounts via this forum so you will need to call in.

Staff are working extended hours so you may call M-F 8am -10pm or Sat-Sun 10am-4pm AEST. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.

Highlighted

Replies 5

Hi @Jodie2
Thanks for your reply.
My error is not related linking to services.
I am able to access any government services except “myTax”

I have linked with myTax already.
But somehow ato system built security lock to my “myTax” account.
Therefore I am not able to log in
Error code A951.22
If that’s common error why your operator was not able to help? I have been contacted so many times but error is still exist.
I have been told to contact 1800 467 033 then press 2
But my working condition very hard to contact during operating hours
I just wanna access to my group certificate then I can lodge with paper version if not able to login.
Is there any option to get my group certificate without log in to myTax?
Or is there any option to remove security lock? Please advice.
This makes me very difficult to lodge tax.
As tax payer I required immediate fix the issue.
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @NHR,

Thank you for your reply. If the error is still occurring then ID doc's you are using cannot be verified. This usually means the information on our end is different from what you are using. We do not have access to client accounts through our forum. You will need to contact us for assistance. We can provide your Income Statement information over the phone once we verify you. Alternately we can provide you with a linking code to access ATO and myTax. You may be able to ask your employer for your end of financial year figures.  

Staff are working extended hours so you may call M-F 8am -10pm and on the weekend 10am-4pm in your local state.

Hope you and your family are keeping safe and well during these trying times.

Regards,

Jodie2.

Highlighted

Replies 3

Hi @Jodie2

Thanks for your reply.

Have contacted weekend but no luck. Still I need to manage to call weekday.
Is there anyway to refer this conversation?
If just only matching the information is the issue, I believe more easy to explain the situation and they will see what we talking about , believe easy fix as you said.
Thanks for your patient and help.
Highlighted

Champion

Replies 2

Hi @NHR,

Thank you for your reply and sorry to hear about your struggle.

Please call through our individual lines so we able to access your tax record and able to grant you the temporary access to lodge your tax return online, When you call us please advise the operative that your tax record is locked and need temporary access to lodge your tax return online - it's worth to mention the error code.

All the best.

Highlighted

Replies 1

Hi have called Client identification security support and got temporary access
However I would like to fix permanently.
I have talked my situation but no one seems to be responsible.
Would like to speak someone start to finish the issue to fix. Would you please recommend correct contact number?
Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @NHR,

Thank you for your reply. We understand your frustration, however we cannot access your account and are unable to rectify your issue. The contact area that you spoke to would be responsible for putting through an escalation. They can also put you through to the area most able to assist you.

Regards,

Jodie2