ATO Community

TAX REFUND - More than 21 days and counting...

Ask a question
Highlighted

Views 92

Replies 1

Hi,

I applied for my tax refund exactly 21 days ago and on the ATO website (linked to mygov) still saying Status “Due”. I called the agent that did my tax and she said it as all good and lodged on the system but is just taking time.

All my friends and work mates applied after me and already received their refunds. Should I be worried?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bernie8,

Welcome to ATO Community and thanks for your question!   A status of ‘due’ may refer to an outstanding lodgment.
Can you please login to MyTax, select Tax from the top drop down menu, then lodgments and then income tax, this should take you to your history of lodgments and that way you can confirm if the return has been lodged.  If you cannot see anything, perhaps reach out to your tax agent.  We have a knowledge base article on this topic that my assist you further. 

I hope this helps @JodieM

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bernie8,

Welcome to ATO Community and thanks for your question!   A status of ‘due’ may refer to an outstanding lodgment.
Can you please login to MyTax, select Tax from the top drop down menu, then lodgments and then income tax, this should take you to your history of lodgments and that way you can confirm if the return has been lodged.  If you cannot see anything, perhaps reach out to your tax agent.  We have a knowledge base article on this topic that my assist you further. 

I hope this helps @JodieM

Top Solution Authors