Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Tax return lodgement doesn’t appear on My Gov

Views 604

Replies 4

My income statement has been verified as tax ready but My Gov doesn’t reflect that I have a tax return to lodge for 2019/20.
It’s states lodgements are all up to date??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Mybluelux2016

We have answered your question on you other post.

4 REPLIES 4

Champion

Replies 0

Centrelink online account help - Advise non-lodgement of tax...
Step 1: get started.
Step 2: select the financial year.
Step 3: tell us you don't need to lodge a tax return.
Step 4: give us your income details.
Step 5: confirm update.
Step 6: get your receipt.
Step 7: sign out.

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Mybluelux2016

We have answered your question on you other post.

Replies 1

I forgot to lodge tax last year (Although I didn't get any jobs for a whole year), so I have just lodged today for the last year ( 2019-2020). 

I have begun to work as a courier since April 2021 and now I want to lodge tax for this year (2020-2021) but I'm not seeing the prepare button. I tried to manage according to the help on the ATO website but it does not work.

What should I do? Please help. Thanks. 

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @ricky0090,

If you worked form April the financial year does not end until and including 30 June 2021. The myTax lodgement can be submitted online form 1 July 2021. We do not receive prefill information for individual returns before this date either. If you need to lodge early for some reason you would need to lodge a paper return.

However, end of financial year is only a couple of weeks away so you will be able to lodge your return from 1 July 2021.

All the best.