Announcements
COVID-19 update: Check out our answers to common questions about JobKeeper payment and early release of super.

ATO Community

Tax return

Highlighted

Views 738

Replies 3

Hi there i have lodged my tax have been stuffed around abit this year so my effective date was due 11th of oct have also recieved notice of assesment and when i checked my acc to my shock money was not in there do checked online and checked my account summarys and it says cancellation of refund why?? Can someone help me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Jnrz01

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community about tax and super topics, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account to check your return. 

You can have a read through our Tax Time 2018: Where’s my tax return? Explaining timeframes, ‘processed’ and ‘effective’ dates and b... guide for information on how tax returns are processed. 

To be able to look into your account as see what has occurred, it's recommended to phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account. 

Thanks, JodieH. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Jnrz01

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community about tax and super topics, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account to check your return. 

You can have a read through our Tax Time 2018: Where’s my tax return? Explaining timeframes, ‘processed’ and ‘effective’ dates and b... guide for information on how tax returns are processed. 

To be able to look into your account as see what has occurred, it's recommended to phone us on 13 28 61 between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator. Have your TFN with you when you call so the operator can ask you some identity questions to access your account. 

Thanks, JodieH. 

Highlighted

Replies 1

Hi jodie thanks for that ok i spoke with them yesterday over the phone and it was something minor like bank details then they sorted it my other question is they sent me my soa and done deposit of funds how long does funds usually take to hit account my eft and effective date was yesterday 11oct but as u know got cancelled and after phone calls sorted it and was told as soon as we finnish off the phone money will be getting sorted to be transferred
Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Jnrz01,

Thanks for your question! The fund transfer usually takes a couple of days to reach your account.  As you posted this on Friday, can you confirm if you have now received your refund?

Thanks, JodieM