Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Where do i capture the taxes already paid in advance quarterly through the year?

Highlighted

Views 47

Replies 1

Taxtime - filling my details in Mytax and notice that my income statement from my employer includes only the tax withheld from my pay by the employer. I have been getting quarterly activity statements through the year for bonus shares i get through the employee share scheme. Hence have been paying off these taxes on a quarterly basis. I can see these amounts being credited in the activity statement reflecting what i paid, however this does not seem to come through in any field in mytax. Hence when i enter my employee share scheme income it seems like I'm getting double-taxed with the quarterly paid tax credits appearing no where to balance out the tax paid through the year. Could i get some clarity on this please? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

When you click calculate on my tax, the tax you have paid will automatically show up

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

When you click calculate on my tax, the tax you have paid will automatically show up