Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Where is my Tax Return?

Highlighted

Views 858

Replies 4

Hi, I lodged my tax return and received my issued assessment on the 16th. How long does it take for the funds to be deposited in my account as I still haven’t received them and I lodged them electronically and the turn around time states 2-3 days. Thank you in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

If you received your notice of assessment and are expecting a refund you may want to check your bank account details you put on your return? Tax returns can take about 10 days to process
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 3

If you received your notice of assessment and are expecting a refund you may want to check your bank account details you put on your return? Tax returns can take about 10 days to process
Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 2

Hi,

@Biggiesmalls is right. I would check what bank account it was sent to and make sure it is correct. The funds are generally available in a few days depending on processing times.
Highlighted

Replies 1

Thank you both. Bank details are correct, and input was correct also. So funds should be in my account by the end of the week at the latest?
Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 0

Happy to help! Yes you should have your refund by the end of the week