Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

refund processing time

Highlighted

Views 454

Replies 2

Just curious if my returns balance dropped to $0 on the 31st and been told the funds have been transferred effective date the 5th do yous process the refund a day before or on the day been told different answers the 5th is a monday I thought possibly the Friday I would receive but nothing here and I doubt over the weekend? So maybe the monday

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @Mizsm91 

We can’t provide specific details on this as returns can process a bit differently for a number of reasons. Generally a return done online will take about two weeks to process, so if it is within this time it is still part of our normal processing standards. 

When the the funds have been transferred you will get a notice of assessment to give you further details about the outcome of your return. You can find this and updates on the progress of your return in myGov. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @Mizsm91 

We can’t provide specific details on this as returns can process a bit differently for a number of reasons. Generally a return done online will take about two weeks to process, so if it is within this time it is still part of our normal processing standards. 

When the the funds have been transferred you will get a notice of assessment to give you further details about the outcome of your return. You can find this and updates on the progress of your return in myGov. 

Highlighted

Replies 0

Ok thanks for the reply will wait till tomorrow as hubby is yet to receive a NOA.