ATO Community

88 days didn't finished on time

Ask a question

Views 181

Replies 1

Hi! I'm doing my 88 days farm work in hospitality but I'll not finish it before my visa expire date. I need extra 21 days to do so (because it's a casual contract). I've heard there is a bridging visa which let people stay up to 28 days. I'm not sure if it's ok to apply when my visa is finished and then I'll just get a bridging visa? If they'll give me this time to complete my days? I'm realy concern if it's possible so I would be very grateful for any advices! Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Replies 0

Hi @KamilaZacharek,

Welcome to the Community.

We can provide general information about tax and superannuation topics here on Community.

If you have any questions about your current visa, or your eligibility for another visa, you'll need to contact the Department of Home Affairs.  You can find information on their website if your visa is expiring or has expired.

Thanks, NicM.

1 REPLY 1

Best answer

Replies 0

Hi @KamilaZacharek,

Welcome to the Community.

We can provide general information about tax and superannuation topics here on Community.

If you have any questions about your current visa, or your eligibility for another visa, you'll need to contact the Department of Home Affairs.  You can find information on their website if your visa is expiring or has expired.

Thanks, NicM.

Top Solution Authors