ATO Community

ATO account no longer to be sign in, unable to get tax return on line after working holiday in OZ

Ask a question
Highlighted

I'm new

Views 1430

Replies 2

I register My gov account and linke to my OZ phone number, when i stay in China after working holiday one year in OZ.Now in China, as i tried signing in My gov many times, now it's no longer possible to be signed in. Also when i try call ATO overseas +**TFN removed**468, this number is not accessable. Only +**TFN removed**44 Extended hours ATO service accessable, but as i only have passport verification,the lady unable to help after she tried. So how can i call ATO 132307 FROM OVERSEAS.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @douglaszhang,

Thanks for coming to our Community with your question!

@Coffee_unspilt is right - if you no longer have your moblie number and can't receive text messages overseas you won't be able to log into your myGov account. You can either set up a new account (if you have another email address) or phone myGov from oversea.

Alternatively, you can phone them between 7am - 10pm, Monday - Friday (AEST) and on weekends between 10am - 5pm (AEST) and select option 1.

Hope this helps!

2 REPLIES 2

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi there douglaszhang
谢谢您的问题,我会换英语那别人会看得懂
If you are having trouble calling the ATO and you cant get access to your secure message to log into myGov you can make a new myGov account and link ATO again if you have sufficent linking information.

You could also call the myGov help desk for this problem +61 130016 9468 or the switchboard +61 2 6216 1111
Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time.

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @douglaszhang,

Thanks for coming to our Community with your question!

@Coffee_unspilt is right - if you no longer have your moblie number and can't receive text messages overseas you won't be able to log into your myGov account. You can either set up a new account (if you have another email address) or phone myGov from oversea.

Alternatively, you can phone them between 7am - 10pm, Monday - Friday (AEST) and on weekends between 10am - 5pm (AEST) and select option 1.

Hope this helps!

Top Solution Authors