Announcements
COVID-19 update: We’ve published information on the Jobkeeper payment, early access to super, and cash boost for businesses and employers. You can also check out the COVID-19 board.

ATO Community

Hi. I want to know how to solve it. They

Views 565

Replies 1

Hi. nice to meet you. I am Jungju Cho. I want use ATO service. But they just told me like..

"

A932.06 - Unable to verify

The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is unable to verify your identity.

If you believe your details are correct phone the ATO on 13 28 61 , then press 5, between 8:00am and 8:00pm (local time) Monday to Friday or 10:00am and 4:00pm (local time) Saturday. Have three pieces of information ready to establish your identity .
Click next to return to the services page.
."

So I call to there for get a linking cord but my visa is not working now.
already done.

They told me they can not give me a [lingking cord] because I do not have visa now.

How to I do.

And.. Already I read your answer.

I think I need prove who I am. How to do that?

I need get my super. I just want know my super details. Can you help me?

Best Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @jjangnan321

Sorry to hear this. There can be several reasons why the online system can't identify you - Instead of using a linking code (via myGov), I'd suggest you try using the online Departing Australia Super Payment (DASP) link found here.

If that still doesn't work and you're certain your details are correct and align with ATO records, you'll probably need to submit a paper form. The paper DASP form and instructions can be found here.

The ATO Community team  has provided answers to some frequently asked questions including DASP eligibility and DASP tax rates here.  

To check your personal details align with ATO systems, phone (or Skype) +61 2 6216 1111 between 8:00am and 5:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. When you phone, have your tax file number ready and any documentation you may have received from the ATO to help establish your identity.

Hope this helps.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @jjangnan321

Sorry to hear this. There can be several reasons why the online system can't identify you - Instead of using a linking code (via myGov), I'd suggest you try using the online Departing Australia Super Payment (DASP) link found here.

If that still doesn't work and you're certain your details are correct and align with ATO records, you'll probably need to submit a paper form. The paper DASP form and instructions can be found here.

The ATO Community team  has provided answers to some frequently asked questions including DASP eligibility and DASP tax rates here.  

To check your personal details align with ATO systems, phone (or Skype) +61 2 6216 1111 between 8:00am and 5:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. When you phone, have your tax file number ready and any documentation you may have received from the ATO to help establish your identity.

Hope this helps.