Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: Job Keeper

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 519

Replies 10

Hi I tried today to apply for the job keeper , but the ato system was down for maintenance and today 31st of may is the last day for the application ,what will happen now ? will i miss out ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @bendmark 

If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us today (1 June) and we can help you get it submitted.

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi,
Check out the banner here on ATO Community. Don’t worry, you can still call tomorrow and lodge. You will need to make sure you call on Monday though.
Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 2

Hi
Check out the banner here on ATO Community. Don’t worry, you can still call tomorrow and lodge. You will need to make sure you call on Monday though.
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 1

Thank you can u resend the banner pks i can see it
Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 0

If you refresh it, you will see it in yellow at the top of the page.
Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @bendmark 

You can call us tomorrow and we can help you get it submitted. @Iheartrefunds  Is correct. 

Apologies for any confusion this may have caused. 

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks Belinda,

I have contacted the ATO and the advised thats i have completely missed out the deadline and un able to claim even if i was elidgble 

Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @bendmark 

If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us today (1 June) and we can help you get it submitted.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 2

Thanks Safa,

Ive been on the phone since 9 am today but couldnt get throug

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @bendmark, sorry this has been so time consuming for you. If this helps we have extended JobKeeper phone enrolment until the 5 June 2020.