Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Personal Trade Account

Views 117

Replies 1

Hi,

How do I declare transactions from my personal cryptocurrency account for my business (pty ltd)? I opened a cryptocurrency account and traded while also registering for a business account on the exchange. Due to the verification process, it took approximately two months to open the business cryptocurrency account.

Many Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @eryxa

A company is a separate entity. I recommend getting in touch with our Early engagement team to find out if its possible to attribute the activities on your personal account to your company.

See our website for information about how to request an Early engagement discussion.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @eryxa

A company is a separate entity. I recommend getting in touch with our Early engagement team to find out if its possible to attribute the activities on your personal account to your company.

See our website for information about how to request an Early engagement discussion.