Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

An error has occurred

Views 101

Replies 2

Hello,

When I click on the 'Withdraw ATO-held super' button, the following error appears.

"We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologise for any inconvenience. Try again later.

Refer to Online services for individuals - troubleshooting for assistance or contact us Link opens in new window.

#126680611710-RW00037PR"  the code changes but the error is always there.

This happens on multiple devices on multiple different browsers, having cleared the cache.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @rhysmoggs,

I can't see any issues on our side regarding system outages or anything like that. You've tried multiple browsers and evices, and cleared your cache, have you attempted to use a different internet connection. You could possibly try on your mobile data too if possible. If this doesn't work, I recommend trying again later to see if the problem has been resolved. If the problem persists, you may need to contact our individuals area for further help. That contact us link in the error message will take you to the right page, from there find the section for individual enquiries.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions. 

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @rhysmoggs,

I can't see any issues on our side regarding system outages or anything like that. You've tried multiple browsers and evices, and cleared your cache, have you attempted to use a different internet connection. You could possibly try on your mobile data too if possible. If this doesn't work, I recommend trying again later to see if the problem has been resolved. If the problem persists, you may need to contact our individuals area for further help. That contact us link in the error message will take you to the right page, from there find the section for individual enquiries.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any questions. 

Replies 0

Thanks for the quick reply.

The same error appears when using data. Issue has been +1 week.

I'll try to phone the overseas helpline. Thanks.