ATO Community

Apply for super refund

Highlighted

Views 652

Replies 2

G'day.

I've sent the DASP application on 17th Sep. for my superannuation refund and the website showed apply successed but i didn't received the automatic mail from ATO  right the way,meanwhile when i checked for my application on the DASP online system on 26th Sep,a fatal error occurred,could you please help me with this problem ?
PLEASE help me to check my application progress and if there any problem occurred please e-mail me i'm willing provide any personal  information for resolve the problem. Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Hedychan23,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't check the status of your DASP application.

Generally, it can take up to 28 days to have your DASP paid to you from when the application was submitted and provided all the information was completed and correct. You can re-enter the DASP online system using your exact details and secret password you first used when making your application.

However, if you didn't receive an automated email from us advising your application was successful, you'll need to lodge your application again. As soon as your application is submitted successfully through the DASP online system, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the application.

Let us know if you receive any error codes when trying to submit your application. You can further information in our Guide to claiming your DASP - frequently asked questions. 

Hope this helps, JodieH.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Hedychan23,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here, however we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't check the status of your DASP application.

Generally, it can take up to 28 days to have your DASP paid to you from when the application was submitted and provided all the information was completed and correct. You can re-enter the DASP online system using your exact details and secret password you first used when making your application.

However, if you didn't receive an automated email from us advising your application was successful, you'll need to lodge your application again. As soon as your application is submitted successfully through the DASP online system, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address provided in the application.

Let us know if you receive any error codes when trying to submit your application. You can further information in our Guide to claiming your DASP - frequently asked questions. 

Hope this helps, JodieH.

Highlighted

Replies 0

Hello,
Thanks for replying,I applied again on other day and got the automatic mail from ATO,and the procedure is going well.

Kind regards
Hedychan23