Announcements
COVID-19 update: Check out our answers to common questions about JobKeeper payment and early release of super.

ATO Community

DASP and inactive ATO account

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 479

Replies 1

I have returned from Australia 2 months ago and my visa expierd few days ago (working holiday visa). I want to lodge DASP online application however i am unable to log into my ATO accound as my profile has been "desactivated".

Can someone please advise me on what to do now?

Do I have other options?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Donzeta5,

Welcome to the Community.

If you meet all the eligibility criteria, then yes, you can apply for a departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP).

If your super is still with your super fund, you can lodge a claim for a DASP through the DASP online system - this system is separate to your myGov account.

You can find more information on how to lodge your DASP claim on our website.  You can also check out our guide Guide to claiming your departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP) online - Getting started for more detailed information on how to complete your application.

Thanks, NicM.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Donzeta5,

Welcome to the Community.

If you meet all the eligibility criteria, then yes, you can apply for a departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP).

If your super is still with your super fund, you can lodge a claim for a DASP through the DASP online system - this system is separate to your myGov account.

You can find more information on how to lodge your DASP claim on our website.  You can also check out our guide Guide to claiming your departing Australia superannuation payment (DASP) online - Getting started for more detailed information on how to complete your application.

Thanks, NicM.