Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

DASP online issue

Views 310

Replies 5

"Unable to locate your unclaimed super" I have tried many times, linked my UniSuper details to MyGov and have it linked to ATO but still can't lodge it online through DASP. Some info said to click "Add application" but there's no "Add application" when I lodge online.

I called ATO and they said I must contact DASP. I did via email but auto-response said it'll take 28 days for them to respond! Just insane. 

I can lodge with paper but I am in Thailand and sending cost money, I want to do it online but issue isn't from me.

Please advice.

Faten P.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @fatenista,

That 28 days is an overall service standard and it could actually be sooner. You're welcome to complete the paper application sooner if you want, however this may take some time to receive and then process. We have a detailed guide on submitting your DASP application online that may be worth reading. Look through the guide to see if it helps solve the issue of locating your fund. If not, you may need to wait for the team to respond to your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any further questions.

5 REPLIES 5

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 4

Hi @fatenista,

That 28 days is an overall service standard and it could actually be sooner. You're welcome to complete the paper application sooner if you want, however this may take some time to receive and then process. We have a detailed guide on submitting your DASP application online that may be worth reading. Look through the guide to see if it helps solve the issue of locating your fund. If not, you may need to wait for the team to respond to your email.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Replies 3

Thank you Ethan. I tired without TFN so I can add application manually but I don't see "Add application" option. Idk where did it go wrong. Is it system? 

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @fatenista,

When you originally attempted to lodge the application did you enter a TFN? Did the error you mentioned come up after clicking next?

What options are you seeing when you click next after putting in your details instead of the TFN? Is it taking you to the verification page where you can click next again? It should then complete a search as per that linked guide I posted previously.

I don't believe there is an 'add application' button as this entire process is the application. If you were applying for payments from multiple superfunds you would need to complete this application separately for each fund.

Replies 1

Either I put TFN or not it turns out the same. After putting/not putting it goes to next page where I have to fill email, address, bank details after that it says "unable".

verification page only asking for secret question. I don't see other option. 

Thanks again!

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @fatenista

It could be an eligibility issue thats stopping your progression?

When I read through the information for DASP it refers to the Department of Home Affairs confirming your eligibility after you provide your personal details.

It would be best to wait for a response from the DASP team so they can look into this further for you.

Ari