Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

Submitted DASP application, haven't received communication / payment for months - what to do?

Highlighted

Views 268

Replies 1

I left Australia on my working holiday back in 2015, and a few months ago I submitted an application to the ATO to get my superannuation returned via the online DASP portal. 

I received an email confirming my  application was received back in July.  2 months later I haven't heard anything and I send an email to DASPmail@ato.gov.au to chase up my application.  I hear nothing so email again a month later.  Still nothing. I try again. Still nothing.

The phone number is always engaged and I can't afford to sit on hold all evening.  Has anyone else had this problem before?  What information should I be sending in my email to make sure it is not ignored?  I am seriously at my wits end here Smiley Sad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Fuzzylogic7,

Thanks for your quesiton.

You have done all the correct things, the only other thing I could suggest is contacting you super fund to see if there are any issues.

Thanks

KylieS

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Fuzzylogic7,

Thanks for your quesiton.

You have done all the correct things, the only other thing I could suggest is contacting you super fund to see if there are any issues.

Thanks

KylieS