ATO Community

Re: Editing monthly eligible employee - Stop Jobkeeper date

Views 54

Replies 4

Hi,

We havev an employee who finished with us in week of 8th March and we havev placed a stop on his jobkeeper status in Xero for Fortnight 26. However when we log into Business Portal for Monthly Declaraction, we still see that employee still claims Fortnight 25 and Fortnight 26 by default and we are not able to edit that. How can we report that?

We just don't want to receive the payment for Fortnight 26 as he is not eligible anymore.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @terrencehe,

You will need to update the 'STP pay event' to no longer claim for this employee and submit the information which notifies us of your eligible employees.

If you have done this and continue to see a claim has gone through for the ineligible employee, then you will need to contact us so that we can look into any possible adjustments from our end.

links

Identify your eligible employees

contact us

4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @terrencehe,

You will need to update the 'STP pay event' to no longer claim for this employee and submit the information which notifies us of your eligible employees.

If you have done this and continue to see a claim has gone through for the ineligible employee, then you will need to contact us so that we can look into any possible adjustments from our end.

links

Identify your eligible employees

contact us

Replies 2

Hi Ren,

Yes I have already done that, but in Business Portal is still showing the employee is eligible for Fortnight 26 and being part of the Monthly claim, and there is no way to change that. I will definitely contact ATO to update that and find a way to return the funds, meanwhile I have to process the claim as it is approaching the deadline of 14th April already.

Calling ATO now, thanks

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @terrencehe,

How did everything go?

Replies 0

Hi Josh, it has now been fixed.

Apparently it takes 3 days for STP/Xero to update Business Portal, so the ATO commissioner has helped me to submit a new declaration form with the correct details before the payment gets paid, so I got the exact amount I submitted in Xero now which is correct.

Thanks again, lovev this ATO community!