Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

FHSS - How to notify about the purchase of the hosue

Views 182

Replies 2

Hi Team

Could you please tell how to notify ATO about the purchase of the house? I signed the contract a week ago and trying to understand how to actually notify. Is there a particular email address? 

Many thanks,

Alena

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @ Alena,

Thank you for the updated information. The website advises - If you sign a contract to purchase or construct your home you must notify us within 28 days of signing the contract. You can notify us using your myGov account linked to our online services.

All the best.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @ Alena,

Thank you for the updated information. The website advises - If you sign a contract to purchase or construct your home you must notify us within 28 days of signing the contract. You can notify us using your myGov account linked to our online services.

All the best.

Replies 0

Thanks a lot Jodie!

I released a part of my super using FHSS two months ago, then found the house and signed the contract last week. I have read I need to notify ATO within 28 days after the contract is signed and just trying to understand how to do itSmiley Happy 

Kind regards,

Alena