Announcements
If you haven't been able to get your JobKeeper enrolment in, no need to worry. You can call us until 5 June and we can help you get it submitted.

ATO Community

FHSS

Highlighted

Views 314

Replies 2

Hello i applied for release of my super through the FHSS almost 2 months ago and it still says it pending even though it has been taken out of my my super account. What is happening please?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Replies 0

Hi @Tasha,

In most cases, it will take between 15 and 25 business days for your fund to release your first home super saver (FHSS) amount and for us to pay it to you.

For more information, check out the first home super saver scheme page on our website.

There are times when the release request may take longer. Most of those reasons are due to the nominated fund being unable to release the requested amount to us. Delays can also occur if you have any outstanding Commonwealth debts.

As it has taken longer than the usual time we would recommend that you get in touch with us so somebody can have a look at what is happening on your account.

Thanks, NateH

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Replies 0

Hi @Tasha,

In most cases, it will take between 15 and 25 business days for your fund to release your first home super saver (FHSS) amount and for us to pay it to you.

For more information, check out the first home super saver scheme page on our website.

There are times when the release request may take longer. Most of those reasons are due to the nominated fund being unable to release the requested amount to us. Delays can also occur if you have any outstanding Commonwealth debts.

As it has taken longer than the usual time we would recommend that you get in touch with us so somebody can have a look at what is happening on your account.

Thanks, NateH

Highlighted

I'm new

Replies 0

Hi Tasha,

I requested mine on 21/10 and still haven't received it. Just called them and they're escalating the request. My super fund released the funds to the ATO within a week and I don't have any outstanding debt so their excuses don't really wash.

Good luck and hope yours comes through soon!