Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

FHSS

Views 351

Replies 4

I applied for determination and release of fhss contributions and received letter week later asking for more details. I have sent these onto the early release team but wanted to make sure I have satisfied their requirements. Is there a way of contacting them to check all is ok. They gave deadline of 17/2 or they would cancel request and I want to make sure this doesn't happen as I am hoping to put an offer on a property within next 2 weeks. Has anyone else been able to speak to team to check status or do I call ato and speak to someone outside of team?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kathlst,

If you're unsure about whether you provided everything required then you can contact our superannuation team. Unfortunately we don't have a direct number to speak to the first home saver area, however if the operative you reach is unable to help they can transfer you through.

4 REPLIES 4

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kathlst,

If you're unsure about whether you provided everything required then you can contact our superannuation team. Unfortunately we don't have a direct number to speak to the first home saver area, however if the operative you reach is unable to help they can transfer you through.

Replies 2

Kathlst, 

I'm in the same boat as you are in.

now in the 4th month since it all started in mid May 2021.

still havnt got any out come on my application.

good luck, hope you get through this and please share if you get lucky.

regards 

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @singhajen

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear your release has been delayed. Have you completely submitted your release request? If so, and you're still waiting to hear, I'd recommend you contact us on our super line ASAP to look into what's happening.

Replies 0

hi there, thanks for your prompt response. As you suggested to contact ATO ASAP.

that's what I have been doing all this while.

but poor me, I don't get anywhere.

I wish I could see the light on the other end of the tunnel, but I think I'm very unfortunate.