Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Delete Amend Draft

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 818

Replies 1

Hi peeps,

I've lodged my Tax return on 11th of August and I've already received the receipt number.

When I log into MyGov today, it displayed an incomplete Amend draft and Tax Lodgement displayed as "Resume". (Please note the status was still in progress)

I haven't done any amendments so I believe I had mistakenly pressed  "Amend" button so I deleted the Draft.

Then the "Resume" button changed back to "Amend"

Status is still "In progress" - Assesment is "Original"

I'm just curious If I made any blunders by deleting the Amendment draft.

Should I be worried about anything now? 

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

If you didn’t submit the amendment and it was just a draft, none of that info would be transmitted to the Tax Office. It won’t impact your current return that is processing. 

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

If you didn’t submit the amendment and it was just a draft, none of that info would be transmitted to the Tax Office. It won’t impact your current return that is processing.