ATO Community

Lost my replacement claim cheque

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 771

Replies 1

Acutally i got a replacement cheque draw by the ATO and previously same initial cheque draw by ATO also went missing in the postage process to my overseas mailing address,then ATO sent anonther replacment cheque to me and i processed the replacement cheque from my overseas bank account on 22 April 2019 via DHL mailing service but it went missing in the transit.And i did try to locate the cheque through DHL correspondence staff in Australia and they said we delivered the cheque on given destined bank address in Australia,but on the other hand bank claimed the cheque haven’t presented yet, since then the cheque went missing.Please kindly through the help of scanned copy of this cheque,do clear the cheque and transfer the fund in my overseas bank account.Please help pe out best you can.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Najam12

Welcome to the community.

So sorry to hear you are having difficulties receiving your refund. Overseas locations can be difficult depending on postal and addressing systems in the country we are sending too.

Unfortunately due to the nature of re-issuing a replacement cheque we are unable to assist you here on the public forum however if you phone or write us we can work through with you what's needed to send the cheque again but more securely to your nominated overseas location. I have included a link to our switch who will then transfer you to the relevant department for assistance.

All the best

Kind regards
MarkA

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Najam12

Welcome to the community.

So sorry to hear you are having difficulties receiving your refund. Overseas locations can be difficult depending on postal and addressing systems in the country we are sending too.

Unfortunately due to the nature of re-issuing a replacement cheque we are unable to assist you here on the public forum however if you phone or write us we can work through with you what's needed to send the cheque again but more securely to your nominated overseas location. I have included a link to our switch who will then transfer you to the relevant department for assistance.

All the best

Kind regards
MarkA