ATO Community

Online services unavailable this weekend

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Community Moderator

Views 2335

Replies 3

Our online services are unavailable on Saturday 14 November and Sunday 15 November as we’re conducting system maintenance.

We’ll continue to process JobKeeper declarations up until our systems close for maintenance and start again as soon as they are back online. The sooner you declare, the sooner we can process your payments.

Visit our System maintenance page for a full list of services that may be affected this weekend or ask a question below.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

I'm new

Replies 1

If you call the ATO and listen to the recorded message at the very start, they specify that due to their systems being down this weekend, they'll be granting an extension to the online JobKeeper declarations until 11.59pm on Monday 16 November 2020.

3 REPLIES 3

Replies 2

Will this mean there will be an extension of time to lodge the JobKeeper declaration for the October fortnights given tomorrow is the final day to submit?

I am awaiting for a STP update to pre-fill the employee tier's, which was submitted on Wednesday 11th. Until then I can't submit an accurate decalation.

Thanks.

Most helpful response

I'm new

Replies 1

If you call the ATO and listen to the recorded message at the very start, they specify that due to their systems being down this weekend, they'll be granting an extension to the online JobKeeper declarations until 11.59pm on Monday 16 November 2020.

Replies 0

Thanks Kellisue. Much appreciated.