Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

PDF receipt for HECS voluntary payment

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

I'm new

Views 1793

Replies 3

Hi

I have just made a voluntary payment for HECS using the my.gov.au > ATO service.  The payment was by credit card and I have taken a screenshot of the payment screen that has a Payment to ATO Receipt ID and a Card Payment Receipt ID.

After clicking off the page, I realise that I didn't click on the print PDF receipt.  Is there a way that I can now get a receipt?  I need this to have the payment reimbursed at work but I don't see a way of seeing how to access the receipt again.

Thanks

Kerrin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @kerrin,

Welcome to our Community!

If you've made a payment to us and require a receipt, you can email payment@ato.gov.au and include the:

• date of payment
  • amount, and 
  • PRN that appears on their ATO statement.

Thanks, JodieH.

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @kerrin,

Welcome to our Community!

If you've made a payment to us and require a receipt, you can email payment@ato.gov.au and include the:

• date of payment
  • amount, and 
  • PRN that appears on their ATO statement.

Thanks, JodieH.

I'm new

Replies 1

Hello 

Is this post still relevant. I recall trying it a couple of months ago and it didn't work. Could you please advise how I can get an invoice for a voluntary payment made to my HECS debt? 

Thank you, 

Luke

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @lukeohh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you have a myGov account attached to ATO you can print from there. Once logged into ATO click on TAX- Accounts-Loan Accounts. Your HELP account will show there and you can hover over it and click on it. It will automatically give you options if you wish to print or download a copy to your PC. If you are unable to access your details this way you can contact us to request a HELP Statement of Account be sent directly to you.  

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.