ATO Community

STP ERROR MESSAGE

This post is archived and may not be up-to-date.

Views 762

Replies 1

Hi there,
I have been trying to lodge last week's STP info and it keeps popping up telling me "ERROR ACQUIRING TOKEN" with a whole page full of stuff I don't understand???? Please help me
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @KG83,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this difficulty!

From what I can see, it looks like this error seems to be associated with the software suite you're using. We're not able to provide you with any guidance on specific software suites, so you would be best off speaking to your digital services provider for assistance if the error continues.

If you have access to the Business Portal, you may wish to check your STP reports to confirm if the pay event was transmitted successfully, despite the error.

If this technical issue has prevented you from submitting your pay event report, there are a few different options for you to catch up on the missed lodgement. Please see "You missed sending an STP report" at the bottom of the following table.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Rachael B.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @KG83,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this difficulty!

From what I can see, it looks like this error seems to be associated with the software suite you're using. We're not able to provide you with any guidance on specific software suites, so you would be best off speaking to your digital services provider for assistance if the error continues.

If you have access to the Business Portal, you may wish to check your STP reports to confirm if the pay event was transmitted successfully, despite the error.

If this technical issue has prevented you from submitting your pay event report, there are a few different options for you to catch up on the missed lodgement. Please see "You missed sending an STP report" at the bottom of the following table.

I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Rachael B.