Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Early release of super

Views 133

Replies 1

I have applied for early release of super to prevent foreclosure on home. I missed a call from the ato today about it. Does the ATO usually call about this. I provided all docs so not sure why they would need to discuss. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bel1712,

There could be a number of reasons why the team may have contacted you, however I can't give you a definite answer as to why. Might be best to call our superannuation area and have them look into the missed call and they should be able to explain further. If the person who called you didn't leave a number to contact, or you're a bit unsure about trusting the call, you can source the phone number yourself from our contact us page for our superannuation area.

Hopefully this helped, let us know if you have any further questions.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Bel1712,

There could be a number of reasons why the team may have contacted you, however I can't give you a definite answer as to why. Might be best to call our superannuation area and have them look into the missed call and they should be able to explain further. If the person who called you didn't leave a number to contact, or you're a bit unsure about trusting the call, you can source the phone number yourself from our contact us page for our superannuation area.

Hopefully this helped, let us know if you have any further questions.