Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

Missing Super transfer?

Views 3840

Replies 3

Hi, I transfered my super from my previous employer to my current one over 12months ago. I still cannot see it come through. Who do I talk to? The ATO or my previous Super fund?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @mac_a_rhyme,

Thanks for the question. 

If you completed a transfer request from your myGov account, the fund would usually action these requests within 3 days. However, super funds only have to report account information to the ATO every 12 months, so the updated information may not be available in your myGov account yet.

Contact your super fund directly to ask for an account explanation and statement.    

Thanks JodieH

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @mac_a_rhyme,

Thanks for the question. 

If you completed a transfer request from your myGov account, the fund would usually action these requests within 3 days. However, super funds only have to report account information to the ATO every 12 months, so the updated information may not be available in your myGov account yet.

Contact your super fund directly to ask for an account explanation and statement.    

Thanks JodieH

I'm new

Replies 1

I have 3 transfers which are pending for 2 years. 2 of the fund (1 transferring from 1 transferring to) do not have a record of the money or the transfer number. So the money is missing and not in lost super. Not sure who to follow up with?

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Hwc

Thanks for joining the conversation.

You will need to get in touch with your super funds to find out what happened with your transfer requests. If they are unable to assist, you may need to phone us so that we can take a closer look at it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, ChrisR