Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: ATO email contact address

Initiate

Views 188

Replies 4

Do the ATO have a current email contact address as an alternative to making a phone call?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Kangas

If you haven't lodged, your return will always be outstanding. This is the case whether or not we have income details for that time.

If you believe you don't need to lodge, you can submit non-lodgment advice for that year.

If you need to clarify if we have income information for that time on record for you, you'd need to phone us to request the information. We don't have an alternative option to contact us for the information.

4 REPLIES 4

ATO Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @Kangas,

Hopefully I can help you with what you need. What are you trying to do or find out?

Initiate

Replies 2

Thanks RenATO

Trying to find details of a 2004/05 Group Certificate or other income from ATO.

myGov says lodgment is overdue for that year, which make me think ATO must have Group Certificate or income details that I don't.

Regards Kangas

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Kangas

If you haven't lodged, your return will always be outstanding. This is the case whether or not we have income details for that time.

If you believe you don't need to lodge, you can submit non-lodgment advice for that year.

If you need to clarify if we have income information for that time on record for you, you'd need to phone us to request the information. We don't have an alternative option to contact us for the information.

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks Blake ATO

Very helpful!

Regards Kangas