ATO Community

Re: CR/DR confusion

Ask a question

Views 1321

Replies 2

Hi all,

There are figures under the DR amount heading but then a 0.00 balance? These are from 2016 and 2017 but I haven't heard from the ATO at all about anything outstanding and now I'm nervous.

I haven't received any letters or anything at my address or phone calls regarding owing anything.

Am assuming they'd be chasing me if I did owe anything. I hit the panic button and then just got so confused with what the DR figures followed by a 0.00 balance meant.

The DR amount followed by a zero balace, what does this meeeeean? Please help Smiley Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @ADIMI

Thanks for posting! We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account to look at your Notice of assessment (NOA). If you've lodge online, we'll send your notifications to your myGov inbox, including your NOA, otherwise they will be sent to the address we have on file for you. 

You can phone us on 13 28 61, between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator for an account explanation. Have your TFN with you when you call so they can ask you some identity questions to access your account. 

Thanks, JodieH.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Hi @ADIMI,

Are you referring to in MyTax? Is it in the HELP debt section? Please provide a bit more (non-identifying) detail to make it easier to help.

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @ADIMI

Thanks for posting! We can provide general information here on our Community and we can't guarantee it's safe to share personal information in an online forum so we can't access your account to look at your Notice of assessment (NOA). If you've lodge online, we'll send your notifications to your myGov inbox, including your NOA, otherwise they will be sent to the address we have on file for you. 

You can phone us on 13 28 61, between 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday to speak with an operator for an account explanation. Have your TFN with you when you call so they can ask you some identity questions to access your account. 

Thanks, JodieH.

Top Solution Authors