ATO Community

How can I get from the 'myGov' website the payment details for every period I get paid?

Views 110

Replies 2

I have a couple of questions regarding myGov, pay advices or pay slips.

My employer says that they don’t need to provide pay advices or pay slips any more as this information is accessible via the ‘myGov’ website. I have checked the ‘myGov’ website and under the ATO link I can only see the year to date totals.

How can I get from 'myGov' website the payment details for every period I get paid? How can I know if my employer has paid me sick leave or ordinary time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Sonia12,

MyGov will only give you the year to date payment, Your employer should should provide you with a pay slip either electronically or paper. 

As payslips are administered by Fair work ombudsman, its best if you contact Fair work ombudsman. 

I have located a payslips page on the Fair work website that with great information that may help you.

Hope this helps!

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Sonia12,

MyGov will only give you the year to date payment, Your employer should should provide you with a pay slip either electronically or paper. 

As payslips are administered by Fair work ombudsman, its best if you contact Fair work ombudsman. 

I have located a payslips page on the Fair work website that with great information that may help you.

Hope this helps!

Replies 0

Thank you.