Announcements
We're doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode every now and then while we do this. Don't worry! You'll still be able to search the site to find your answers

ATO Community

Link MyGov to ATO without a mobile number

Views 3197

Replies 2

Hi,

I'm overseas and don't have access to my mobile anymore, meaning I can't login to my MyGov account. MyGov suggested me to create another MyGov account which I did but again this new account cannot be linked to ATO unless you have a mobile number.

How can I apply for my tax return? My employer is using Single Touch Payroll this year where all details will be directly uploaded to ATO, meaning I won't even receive a PAYG Summary and therefore I might not even be able to use a tax agent as the tax agent will require a PAYG Summary.

I feel stuck. Kindly help.

Thanks
Sandeep
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Replies 1

FYI, I managed to link my newly created MyGov account with ATO using MyGov Access app. So, it's fine for now. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Replies 1

FYI, I managed to link my newly created MyGov account with ATO using MyGov Access app. So, it's fine for now. Thanks

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @saggarwal,

Welcome to the Community.

We're glad to hear you successfully linked your myGov account to our online services.  Check out our website for information on how to lodge your tax return with myTax.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks, NicM.