Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Return duration

I'm new

Views 72

Replies 1

Im chasing some information on my return, ive called the ATO who havent been able to answer my questions so i thought id try here.

My return is showing as issued on the 19/07/21, with my notice of assessment aswell with a credit still showing on my account.   I inderstand it takes time however finalised with no payment dates and still a credit on the account.   Checking daily and nothing has changed.

How long should it take to process the return?   Im relying on it to catch up with a few bills.   Seems a bit weird that people who have lodged well after my logment have already received their payment/bill.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Mark91,

Not to worry. There has been a bit of a delay, but refunds should be issued by the end of the week.

Let us know on here if you don't see yours by Friday. No need to call - we're happy to help!

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Mark91,

Not to worry. There has been a bit of a delay, but refunds should be issued by the end of the week.

Let us know on here if you don't see yours by Friday. No need to call - we're happy to help!