Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Where is ATO barcode?

I'm new

Views 303

Replies 1

I am trying to pay my tax but the barcode on the payment slip did not show up for payment, it's not being generated. Also did not receive anything on my Mygov message box  Notice of assessments (NOA) or statement of accounts (SOA).

Is there any other solution? Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Rodrigo8,

Payment slips are generally available on notices of assessment or statements of account. You can access this by going onto your ATO online. 

'Select' menu

'Select' tax

'Select' lodgement

'Select' income tax

'Select' history

'Select' notice of assessment

If you don't actually have debt, however, there wouldn't be a payment slip generated. Do you know what your tax owing is?

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Rodrigo8,

Payment slips are generally available on notices of assessment or statements of account. You can access this by going onto your ATO online. 

'Select' menu

'Select' tax

'Select' lodgement

'Select' income tax

'Select' history

'Select' notice of assessment

If you don't actually have debt, however, there wouldn't be a payment slip generated. Do you know what your tax owing is?