Announcements
Halloween costumes are spooky but your tax return doesn't have to be. Don't forget to lodge this weekend!

ATO Community

foreign ownership

Highlighted

Views 628

Replies 1

Hi
I am thinking of developing a small resort with shops on the lower ground and with an apartment above each shop, I would like to sell the shop and apartment as one package and intend to have my company manage this for the purchaser/s. I am trying to determine the FIRB rules for this type of purchase as both the shop and apartment would be managed by our company as a business for the foreign investor?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kyliebeauty,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community about tax and super topics, however your query seems to be relating to foreign investment review board rules which we don't administer.

You'll need to contact the Foreign Investment Review Board directly about your query.

Thanks, JodieH.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Kyliebeauty,

Welcome to our Community!

We can provide general information here on our Community about tax and super topics, however your query seems to be relating to foreign investment review board rules which we don't administer.

You'll need to contact the Foreign Investment Review Board directly about your query.

Thanks, JodieH.