Announcements
COVID-19 update: Check out our answers to common questions about JobKeeper payment and early release of super.

ATO Community

how to link my super?

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 869

Replies 1

I have been working as a full time job since 23/04/2018.

I have two payslips by fortnight, however I cannot see my supernation in ATO website.

Could you let me know how to register or link with it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi ,

Welcome to our Community!

If your myGov account is linked to ATO online services, you will be able to view your superannuation information when your fund reports a member contribution statement to us.

Super funds are only required to report this statement once a year, prior to 31 October following the end of the financial year for which they are reporting for.

Therefore, your super information may not yet be showing in your ATO online services account as it has not yet been reported to us from your super fund. If you wish to check that your contributions have been made, you can contact your fund directly. Keeping in mind, employers due date to pay super guarantee for eligible employees is the 28th day following the end of a quarter.

Thanks, JodieH.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi ,

Welcome to our Community!

If your myGov account is linked to ATO online services, you will be able to view your superannuation information when your fund reports a member contribution statement to us.

Super funds are only required to report this statement once a year, prior to 31 October following the end of the financial year for which they are reporting for.

Therefore, your super information may not yet be showing in your ATO online services account as it has not yet been reported to us from your super fund. If you wish to check that your contributions have been made, you can contact your fund directly. Keeping in mind, employers due date to pay super guarantee for eligible employees is the 28th day following the end of a quarter.

Thanks, JodieH.