Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

Duplicate STP Submitted to ATO

Views 632

Replies 1

Hi,

I have submitted duplicate payrun for the same pay period. I have already deleted one of the payrun on payroll software, but there are still two same pay events on ATO portal. I am just wondering, how do i remove one of them from ATO portal? Do i need contact ATO?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Gem2112, thanks for your question.

To remove duplicate pay runs you need to ensure you have completed an Update event with the correct periods through your STP enabled software to ensure the Year to Date data is correct.
Unfortunately there is no way to permanently remove this event from the Portal completely that is why we advise to confirm the YTD data is correct.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,

IssyG

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Gem2112, thanks for your question.

To remove duplicate pay runs you need to ensure you have completed an Update event with the correct periods through your STP enabled software to ensure the Year to Date data is correct.
Unfortunately there is no way to permanently remove this event from the Portal completely that is why we advise to confirm the YTD data is correct.

I hope this information is helpful.

Thanks,

IssyG