Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

SSIS ID generation for Registered Tax Agent

Views 2629

Replies 5

Hi, This is the model we operate, 1. The Registered Tax Agent (RTA) is performing the STP lodgement services for thier clients. RTA is providing payroll services in a managed services model. 2. RTA have their own cloud setup/infrastructure which is owned and managed by RTA themself. 3. RTA in their cloud setup uses a 3rd party STP sofware which is already certified by ATO (PVT done). RTA has done the setup of 3rd party software for STP lodgement services in their own infrastructure. During the STP lodgement the software in RTA infrastructure connects to ATO site directly.   How RTA can get the SSID ? Whom should be contacted ? Aslo let us know how to generate SSID ? Thank you.   Regards Pavithra R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 4

Every SSID is created by the software provider.   Please note this number is not provided by the ATO.   You obtain the number from your software provider and then advise the ATO in access manager or by phone.

You need to talk to your software provider about how the STP reports are being sent and authorised to the ATO.

It sounds like an Auskey connection at the moment - but I doubt that is what is going to work in an STP world.

Talk to your software supplier

5 REPLIES 5

Most helpful response

Replies 4

Every SSID is created by the software provider.   Please note this number is not provided by the ATO.   You obtain the number from your software provider and then advise the ATO in access manager or by phone.

You need to talk to your software provider about how the STP reports are being sent and authorised to the ATO.

It sounds like an Auskey connection at the moment - but I doubt that is what is going to work in an STP world.

Talk to your software supplier

Replies 3

Hi Mathew,

As I am representing the Payroll Software provider, I request you to help on the below points,

1.  how will I generate SSID? or is it like a subscription id/ liscence key?

2. how many digits it contains?

3. If I have 4 customers using my software in their own environment, can I provide a sequence of SSID to all of them or same will be applicable for them?

Thank you.

Regards

Pavithra R

Replies 2

You will need to contact the Digital Partnership Office of the ATO and have a discussion on behalf of your software company.

Replies 1

Hi Mathew,

Request you to share the email id to contact Digital partnership office of ATO.

Thank you.

Regards

Pavithra R

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @pavithra,

Thanks for your question!

You can contact the Digital Partnership Office (DPO) via DPO@ato.gov.au.

I hope this helps, JodieM