Announcements
COVID-19 update: Check out our answers to common questions about JobKeeper payment and early release of super.

ATO Community

Re: Stp and business portal

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 250

Replies 1

Hi I am new to the stp system and just want to know if I check in the ATO business portal stp reports there are some pay weeks missing yet when I check in the myGov account the year to date totals etc are correct. So does it matter that in the ATO business portal things are not right as long as figures correct in the myGov of employees ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Tw26

Thanks for the post and welcome!

Unfortunately I could not establish any guidance as to system delays currently impact STP so I would suggest if you are duly authorised to contact us so we can check if the pay events have actually been posted as your personal cross check in MyGov seems to imply. See Business and not-for profit organisations enquiries for the Single Touch Payroll contact details.

Thanks again for the query.

Cheers

MarkA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Tw26

Thanks for the post and welcome!

Unfortunately I could not establish any guidance as to system delays currently impact STP so I would suggest if you are duly authorised to contact us so we can check if the pay events have actually been posted as your personal cross check in MyGov seems to imply. See Business and not-for profit organisations enquiries for the Single Touch Payroll contact details.

Thanks again for the query.

Cheers

MarkA