Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Backtracking ABN longer than 6 months ago

I'm new

Views 79

Replies 1

Hi, I started an OnlyFans on August 2 2020. Since then i have been putting money aside for tax, but I wasn't aware i needed an ANB until now. While applying for an ANB i'm only able to backtrack 6 months ago, but i started earlier. How do i go about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hiya @tianna2905,

I'm not sure why it won't let you backdate further than six months. You should be able to. If you can't get it to work, just submit with the six months backdate and call our friendly staff on the business line and they will back able to backdate it further for you.

Contact Us.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hiya @tianna2905,

I'm not sure why it won't let you backdate further than six months. You should be able to. If you can't get it to work, just submit with the six months backdate and call our friendly staff on the business line and they will back able to backdate it further for you.

Contact Us.