ATO Community

Re: Correct a PAYG activity statement for sole trader after it has been finalised

Initiate

Views 652

Replies 3

Help.

A sole trader lodged their first PAYG activity statement online but it calculated 100% of their income was payable as tax. Obviously, an error was made in the lodgement, but the statement has now been finalised. I can't open the statement to see what was entered to work out where the error occured. Nor can we find any button on the persons login page to review or request an amendment or lodge a variation.

Can anyone help us figure out how to correct this through the online services?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @NikArs 

You can find instructions for the different options available to revise an activity statement on this ATO site. If none of the options are valid for the circumstances of the sole trader, you can request a paper version of the revised activity statement if you contact us by phone.

I hope this assists you to sort it out.

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @NikArs 

You can find instructions for the different options available to revise an activity statement on this ATO site. If none of the options are valid for the circumstances of the sole trader, you can request a paper version of the revised activity statement if you contact us by phone.

I hope this assists you to sort it out.

Initiate

Replies 1

Thanks RoB7,

no Revise button appears as per the instructions, therefore phone it is.

Am I allowed to phone on behalf of a friend to request the paper variation form?

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @NikArs 

Thanks for your post.

When you Contact us  you will need to be listed as an authorised contact on the account you wish to request the activity statement revision.

Thanks

JoA